The 10th Meeting of Asian Society of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologists invites you to submit an abstract. Selected abstract submissions will be invited for poster presentation.
Closing date EXTENDED to 31 JULY 2013. (FINAL CALL!)
The theme for the Meeting is "Partnership: Optimizing Patient Care". The content of the posters should be related to perioperative care of cardiothoracic surgical patients. Categories for submission include:
- Organ Protection
- Heart Failure
- Intensive Care
- Congenital and Pediatric Cardiothoracic Patients
- Thoracic Anesthesia
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Educational and Training
- Crisis Management during CPB
- Safety and Quality Assurance
Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions below:
- Abstracts must be received no later than 31 July 2013. An official acknowledgment email will be sent to the main author upon each successful submission. Abstracts submitted after the closing deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically using the online portal. Please click here for submission.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts submitted. Authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation MUST be paying delegates before they can present their abstract at the Meeting.
**Note: Presenting authors who have not registered four (4) weeks prior to the conference will be removed from the presentation slot.
- Presenting authors will receive an email informing of final format for digital poster presentation and details of presentation (including date and time). Presentations and posters have to be in English language.
Guidelines & Instructions for Main Author
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations). Do not include figures and images. **Tip: It is advisable to prepare your abstract as a Microsoft Word Document. Copy and paste the text from this document into the online submission text box. This is strongly encouraged as internet connection might be disrupted during your submission, resulting in loss of information when text is directly typed into the online submission text box.
- Use a concise title. Capitalise the first letter of the first word and all other words except prepositions, conjunctions, and articles. Do not use acronyms, abbreviations, and initials.
- Use the following headings for your abstracts:
- Material and Methods
- Abbreviations should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.